Improving Graduate Employment Success Rate
- Customized work-readiness development proposition
- A holistic work-based development approach
- Partnership with organizations - executives, human resources department and hiring managers
- Job placement services
Enabling Sustainable Public Education Practices
- Exploring ways to shift learning practices beyond content
- Constructively engaging parents and families
- Professional development for school teachers
- Leadership & management effectiveness development for principals and school leaders
- Student engagement
Developing leaders in the public sector
- A community-based approach to identifying and developing future leaders
- Understanding current practices and ecosystems
- Identifying opportunities and enablers
- Introducing and implementing initiatives for high impact opportunities
22 July 2018
What I do want in this post is explore how one might approach structuring the curriculum of an organization. The goal of such a curriculum is to develop professionals in all types of roles, in such a way that performance at the top level or grade of ...
22 July 2018
Learning and development behavior of employees in organizations exists as part of the experience of meaningful jobs. Jobs are meaningful either because they were created, communicated and managed meaningfully or the incumbent ...
14 July 2018
This is a summary post that presents 5 other posts exploring how activities that derive their meaning from results directed at delivering clear value automatically activate learning behavior and thus agility. The more we are able to fo...