Public and Private Organisations
Enabling performance and growth through effective individual development planning
- Beyond 70:20:10 - Taking a work task view of learning and development
- Repositioning formal training as performance support or growth enabler
- Aligning training curriculum architecture
Driving talent retention through alternatives to traditional career paths and ladders
- Presenting the organizational structure as professional domains for professional development
- Presenting positions (roles) as development opportunities from unique experiences
- Enabling employees to browse and explore to inform career goals & identify development experiences that meet career goals
Motivating performance - aligning people & teams to culture, strategy & goals
- Detailed analysis of the type of results to be delivered by type of function and roles in function, in relation to organization goals
- Alignment of task type (individual, team and function) to types of results
- Making success recognizable
- Managing subjectivity and relativity of achievement
22 July 2018
What I do want in this post is explore how one might approach structuring the curriculum of an organization. The goal of such a curriculum is to develop professionals in all types of roles, in such a way that performance at the top level or grade of ...
22 July 2018
Learning and development behavior of employees in organizations exists as part of the experience of meaningful jobs. Jobs are meaningful either because they were created, communicated and managed meaningfully or the incumbent ...
14 July 2018
This is a summary post that presents 5 other posts exploring how activities that derive their meaning from results directed at delivering clear value automatically activate learning behavior and thus agility. The more we are able to fo...