Churches and Religious Organisations
Developing and sustaining an effective creative media department (sound, music, video and lights)
- Developing a cohesive team of ministry-minded volunteers and career-minded professionals
- Achieving optimal results from investments in sound equipment and the capabilities of musicians and engineers
- Achieving optimal results from investments in audio/visual equipment and the capabilities of workers handling video, graphics, light and live streaming
Leadership and Talent Development in the Church and Religious Context
- Implementing executive development programs for church ministers
- Developing leadership and management skills in departmental heads (ministers and volunteers)
- Enabling the church to play a bigger role in developing community leaders
22 July 2018
What I do want in this post is explore how one might approach structuring the curriculum of an organization. The goal of such a curriculum is to develop professionals in all types of roles, in such a way that performance at the top level or grade of ...
22 July 2018
Learning and development behavior of employees in organizations exists as part of the experience of meaningful jobs. Jobs are meaningful either because they were created, communicated and managed meaningfully or the incumbent ...
14 July 2018
This is a summary post that presents 5 other posts exploring how activities that derive their meaning from results directed at delivering clear value automatically activate learning behavior and thus agility. The more we are able to fo...